TGB Dual help

hthill

Okay, hello everyone. So, I know there have been topic upon topic about trading with TGB Dual for RBY Pokemon games. I know that someone will probably say "use the search function" and I do feel terrible that I have to post a topic about this. However after using the search function for previous topics, I just can't get TGB Dual to find my saves. I thought maybe the configuration settings were the problem, so I deleted and re-downloaded TGB Dual. I still can't get it to detect my saves, but my saves are in the folder that TGB Dual automatically looks in. Any help would be appreciated, because I'm at a loss of what to do guys. Thanks in advance, and I'll answer any questions that are asked.

hthill

Update: My Red and Yellow now will work, I changed the mode from auto to GB/GBC. However, my Gold and Crystal still are not being detected.

hthill

Hello everyone who is viewing, provided that you have accounts, then you can answer this. How're you doing today/tonight, depending on your timezone?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Your asking a game specific question, so it may take quite sometime to get an answer. Personally I dont know or care what TGB Dual is I certainly dont know a thing about a Pokemon. Give it some time, you should get a reply at some point.