N64 roms containing SNES games anyone?

Hoi

Hey guys,

This is my first post, so just for your information ;)

TLDR story: I've recently bought a new cellphone (Samsung Galaxy S2), and installed a N64 emulator on it. Ofc are N64 games awesome to play, but on my cellphone its sometimes abit hard, and too complicated (think about it, playing Goldeneye on a cellphone with a touchscreen 0_0).

That's why I want to play some SNES or even NES games on my 64emulator. The problem is though, that the SNES/GBA/NES emulators just fail to run games (black screen, and then the application will close after +-3 secs).

MY QUESTION: Are there any N64 roms, containing SNES/NES/GBA(or any other console idc) games?

Thanks in advance!

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I don't know about any n64 roms that might contain an older game, but I do know a few relaxing games. Harvest Moon 64 is pretty laid back, nothing that will truly rush you. Pokemon Stadium 2 should be fine, I find it pretty easy and relaxing. You might want to also try Chameleon Twist, its a fun and zany type of game, a platformer about a chameleon and whatnot. Some levels get kinda hard though.

Oh, and welcome newcomer to emu zone, if you have any questions, ask any of the mods or regulars. :)

Last edited:

Hoi

Thanks, I was also thinking about Yoshi's Story. I'll deffo try those games though. I'm still searching for some SNES/GBA/NES games with a N64rom file format.