Play Any Instruments?

Codeine

I play the guitar quite well (I own a $100 acoustic, and electric :D ), some bass (pretty easy for anyone who can play an electric), %1 knowledge of the drums, and I can play various bars on the piano (I don't know any chords).

I like to "write" new material (I never notate anything) , its very interesting to experiment with stuff beyond G chords and power bars. I once even wrote a song about Honka-Bali-Woo-Woo!!!.

So, does anyone here enjoy composing or playing?

J

Jet Set Willy

I play the guitar well, I was professionally trained to grade 8. I like computer based composing best. You can mix it with science that way.

J

Jet Set Willy

I can play the piano reasonably well, and could play the violin once.

El Fugitivo

Played the trumpet for 6 or so years, French Horn for 2, and Double Bass for 1 to 2. I've got an acoustic guitar, and I mess around on it sometimes, but I haven't gotten around to actually learning anything yet.

onewecallgod

Originally posted by DanielW@Nov 14 2003, 11:25 AM
I used to play the piano. From pre-school to 3rd grade. I would never practice though. And then I lost interest in it. Now I wish I would've stuck with it.
yeah, ill probably be thinking that in a few years

Badger

I used to play the guitar until I broke my wrist.

I can't use my fingers properly now and have never been able to adapt playing left handed.