Emulator Problem: Problem with N64 USB controller

Majora

Hi everyone,
I recently downloaded Project64 and Zelda Majora's Mask on my computer; I also bought a n64 controller and a USB transformer.
The controller is recognised by the computer and the emulator and works fine, but there's a problem with my analogic joystick: for example when I'm playing zelda, it doesn't make any difference if I push a little or very hard in a direction, my character will always walk at the same speed = very slowly... Majoras mask is a game based on time, so basically I can't play if my character runs like a snail...
So my question is can this be fixed? or at least can I make it go fast instead of slow? Is there a setting I didn't see? Please help me out, I'm dying here T__T
Thx :) and sorry if my english is not very good ^^

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member

FaeFern

If anyone would still pay attention to this thread... I wonder if there's a way to do that with Windows 8? There isn't a 'Game Controllers' option in the Windows 8 control panel. And the Zelda games are the only ones my controller's joystick acts funny on. It isn't slow in any other games.

shugoh

I am having a problem calibrating my wii u pro controller... I know where to find the calibrate option and all, but the box that says "Calibrate" is grey... So i cant click it... What do I do? It is really annoying :( Please help!