Played for the heck of it.

Koden

Whats some game you played just for the heck of it either because you were courious, way too borred for your own good, or maybe even was dared to play?

I think on my list would be the parappa games, including um jammer lammy. kinda strange and stupid but fun at the same time.

Jale

Custer's Revenge Hahahahahaha :lol:

custers_revenge.jpg

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by JAPPsmash@Dec 13 2004, 06:14 PM
Custer's Revenge Hahahahahaha :lol:

custers_revenge.jpg
HAH, I have the actual game, complete with original packaging!

I completed Nethack for the heck of it. I stopped enjoying it eventually, but I needed to beat it.

Koden

Mario is missing, why in the world did I keep playing that? I was tricked into learning i think.
And then there's that Mario in time game, or what ever it was called. Only part i liked about that was the water part when your traveling though time.

SladeXR

Postal 2

Game for degenerates. :angry: It was so much fun at the beginning - piss at people mouths and watch them puke but it gets really boring and totally meaningless to play later. I passed some more levels though.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by hanzmoleman007+Dec 14 2004, 10:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hanzmoleman007 @ Dec 14 2004, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jet Set Willy@Dec 13 2004, 08:00 PM
HAH, I have the actual game, complete with original packaging!

I'd really like to see the package! Do you think you could show a pic of it? [/b][/quote]
I don't have a camera unfortunately.

It's not actually very exciting. Quite toned down so they could put it on the shelves.