Dolphin - Does Wii disc channel support NTSC?

thelittlegumnut

Hey,

I recently started using the Dolphin emulator. It works great with all my games in terms of speed and graphics.

I thought I might install the Wii system menu (.wad) from the update portion of the game disc and I can get it to run
alright only whenever i insert the disc and run it through the disc channel it gives me an error that says:

"IOCTL_ES_LAUNCH: Game tried to reload ios or title that is not available in your nand dump
TitleID 0000000 100000015. Dolphin will likely hang now"

And yeah, it hangs basically. Is it because my game is NTSC and not PAL? Im not too familiar with this so it would be very much
appreciated if someone could explain it all. :)

P.S. Its Wii system menu v193 from Wii Sports. Dolphin: 3.0-307. Some games don't have the error but just hang. It loads into
disc channel but when you select start it shows the error.

Is there some sort of workaround or do you have to have a PAL game? I think it boots with no nand dump even though it has been installing the right files needed. (IOS...etc)

EDIT: its not too big a deal really. but i managed to get the right stuff for it. now if i skip the error, the game loads and i have to reconnect the wiimote. then it runs fine.

Yeah im still interested to know why it still comes up if its working fine though...

still open for suggestions from anybody

Last edited: