Computer Problem: Cannot find a working Game Boy Advance emulator for my Macbook Pro

cittagazze_dust

Hey guys,

So I've been scouring the internet for a LONG time, and can't find any GBA emulator that works on my macbook pro. The pro doesn't support the system that runs Visual Boy Advance, so I can't use that. I mostly only want to play my pokemon games, but I can't do that on Boycott Advance because I can't walk into a pokemon center using that emulator (something about it not supporting the sound that the door makes when it opens). Every other emulator I try, some way or another, doesn't work. I'm getting really frustrated, and I'm completely over my head here. I'm hoping that you guys can help me.

Any help would be appreciated!

Sincerely,
cittagazze_dust

Have a good day!

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I don't mess around with macs that much, but
I think that as long as you have an intel based mac, you can use the program Wine, it can convert win32 programs and associated .dll files, but I hear its complicated. Boycott Advance is the best mac gba emulator, but im not sure about the others.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
just use boot camp.

Jale

Not tech savvy with Macs, but use Boot Camp to run Windows so you can run VisualBoyAdvance?