FREE Web Hosting

Jale

Can you tell me guys where to find a FREE Web Hosting? :huh: The best you have in mind?

I wanna upload my page... :)

Thanks.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Shut up! It's incredibly unimportant how good your free host is. Your site will get this far: 0.

It's a free host, your site will get nowhere, your attempts will be pointless. Do this, work on some web designs on your hard drive, but don't bother hosting it, other people don't want to accidently see it.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
That's true. Even if you don't have a web server installed on your pc you can always just load the file in a browser.

J

Jet Set Willy

I'd most likely install Apache and PHP on my hard disk still. Not a big fan of putting unfinished things up anymore.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Jet Set Willy@Dec 12 2004, 12:11 PM
I'd most likely install Apache and PHP on my hard disk still. Not a big fan of putting unfinished things up anymore.
I know the feeling. It's stupid to work on something(php) and then have to upload it somewhere to see if there are any bugs.

Nick

Originally posted by JAPPsmash@Dec 12 2004, 04:13 PM
Nah, I won't put that PHP crap right now! I'm using FireFox to view pages.
ROFL. Now what is that supposed to mean?

Jale

Originally posted by Nick+Dec 12 2004, 05:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nick @ Dec 12 2004, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-JAPPsmash@Dec 12 2004, 04:13 PM
Nah, I won't put that PHP crap right now! I'm using FireFox to view pages.
ROFL. Now what is that supposed to mean?[/b][/quote]
Well, I've changed from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox and I'll check my site under Firefox from now on.

And I will not make a complex site yet, because I'm learning the basics of HTML and JavaScript :)

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Right...