Emulator Problem: 32-Bit Dolphin Emulator

Mazumi

Im actually pretty active on a different gaming forum and I just came here with a request for help that refers to the Dolphin Emulator.

So basically when I launch a Gamecube game (Ive got several, so I guess its not the games fault) it starts and the screen is completely black.
Dolphin.exe doesnt freeze. In the window description it says "Dolphin 3.0-201-dirty /JIT32 DC/ FPS: 0 VPS: 50- SPEED: 100%"

So in the last few days I tried to get the games running but no chance.
I googled everything possible, watched tons of youtube video setups etc. and of course updated all that was mentioned anywhere.

My PC: Win XP 32-Bit, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5470

I guess somebody maybe had similar problems, so Id be glad to get some answers/additional links or so.

Thanks in advance,
Mazumi

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I had something familiar, the text you are seeing is not an errors its just what was last rendered to the screen. This is why you wont find anything searching on it. In my situation I just had to wait, and I mean wait! then it finally when in ( u pto 5-7 minutes at times ). To fix this I just waited for a new release of dolphin and they fixed it up. What REV number are you using, its it the latest, have you tried an earlier release?