Neo geo bios not working

Nitish159

Please help me. I have downloaded a lots of bios and none of them are able to load any of my neo geo games. I have many roms but none is working. Please anybody help.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Hmm, well a few things here.

1) We can not help you with where to download working versions.
2) Neo-Geo, like arcade roms are very picky. You must match up the right files with the correct versions.
3) it helps to download the bois files from the same set of the games.

If you just go searching for games and bioses, like most emulators, you could easily wind up whit a mess. I understand its not easy to find a full set but that is not our problem ;) If you still can get any where it may help to include more detail for us. I dont know any solution to help you base on what you gave us.

Nitish159

I have searched on the net and found that the bios which i am using are the best. But the problem comes that whichever rom i try to run, either it is missing some components or the name's different. I think that changing the emulator's version can help me. I'm am trying it. If anybody has another solution, than kindly post it.

This is in MAME? If you are getting errors that there are files missing or the names are incorrect, that says to me that

A) The ROM is bad (files missing)
B) The ROM is for a different version of MAME