Emulator with a Good User Interface

TheLeader

What I am looking for, if it exists, is an emulator with a user interface akin to the Sega Megadrive Classic: Ultimate Collection game. Unfortunatley, I cannot link to a screenshot of the game menu because I am a new user, but a quick google search will show you what I mean. Of course, any emulator that has a different game menu, but shows thumbnails of the games would be just as good.

Hopefully someone could help; I'd really appreciate it.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
have you looked in to multi front ends? I know you are not interested in the mutil types but some do just what you want. See hyperspin or quickplay.

TheLeader

^^^ Thank you, by the looks of the website, HyperSpin is exactly what I am looking for. I don't mind that it's a multi-emu.

Edit: I chose to use Hyperspin. Do you know an easy way to apply all of the artwork and videos?

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Well I'm a developer for Quickplay and I could help you on that one. For hyperSpan, I'd suggest asking on their forums. I know they have that sort of thing for download. If you are on underground gamer there are a lot of followers there.

TheLeader

Thanks for all of the help 'ulaoulao'. I have managed to get it all set up perfectly now. If anyone else needs any assistance with HyperSpin: feel free to PM me.