Problem on on Digimon Dawn

Riisbar

I have desmume emulator with digimon dawn and i love the game, but i have just defeated exogrimmon, the final boss and it does an automatic in-game save. This glitches the game out and i get the message "could not save data. Please power off and re-insert the game card". It is like the emulator is telling the game to save to the non-existance game boy and therefore it glitches and wont let me continue. Please could anyone tell me if there is a way around this or if i need to explain the problem better

Riisbar

nope didnt help, and to add to this problem i can do an in game save without crashing on digimon dusk just fine, but for some reason it hates dawn :(

MarioGeek

You could try NO$GBA (it is a better overall emulator for NDS games) or a different ROM but then you'd have to start over. You said you beat the final boss already so you should move on to a different game if you don't want to start all over. :p

aaronfranke

actually, if you get an emulator with the same file type you could simply load your old data with the new emulator