Import pokemon or exchanging somehow?

Kasseopea

Hi, i loved Pokemon since i was a kid. Now im 22, but its still awesome, as long as you ignore the anime:D

However, i would like to have a team of Suicune, Glaceon, Articuno, Vaporeon, Froslass and Kyurem/Turtok. I dont even care which lv they would be, even if its lv1. Problem is, you cant do this without exchanging with 2-3 other versions, as black doesnt even have eevee, which is quite hilarious...

Any idea if there is a way to get all the pkmns you want when playing with an emulator?

MarioGeek

I'm not too familiar with the newer Pokemon games, but try the cheats feature for the DS emulator. Here is a list of Action Replay codes for Pokemon Black. One of them lets you catch any pokemon you want, just follow the instructions.

I don't know how reliable the cheat system is for DS emulators, but it doesn't hurt to try.

MarioGeek

I actually wrote out a reply with links and such, but an administrator has to check my post before it goes through because I'm a "noobie". That's pretty stupid.

Anyway, I suggest that you try out the cheat system before resorting to trading (I don't even think there is a way to trade on Nintendo DS Emulators). Go to google and search "Pokemon Black Action Replay Cheats" and go to the first link (codejunkies). Now use the Pokemon Modifier codes and unlimited master ball code to catch any pokemon you want at anytime. I don't really know how reliable the cheat system is for Nintendo DS Emulators, so if it doesn't work, then I suggest playing older pokemon games (gold and silver is really fun) because the VBA cheat system works wonders. Good luck.

EDIT: Yay my initial reply has appeared. It seems I linked you to two different code/cheat sites. So if one doesn't work, try the other.

Last edited:

Kasseopea

Ahh, kk, thx a lot, going to try it out in the next days.

To Gold&Silver - its not like im one of thos hipster kids, who dont even know what a Turtok is, and apart from Guardevoir, Metagross and Absol i dont even care for the 3rd gen, but i really want Glaceon (to me its together with Vaporeon and all the other Eevee forms a Gen 1), which i couldnt have even once ^^.

I played already hundreds of games, but my most happiest moment was to start at the desert bar in Pokemon Colosseum with Espeon and Umbreon XD

Last edited:

MarioGeek

Yeah I'm more of an old school Pokemon fan. I don't really mind the new generations, but there's only so much Pokemon I can remember, y'know? Lol.
I'd probably be into the current generations if they kept making Pokemon Stadium games, but for some reason they stopped. I tried Colosseum out a long time ago and it just wasn't the same to me (although I did make it pretty far through the game). Pokemon Red,Gold,Silver, Pokemon Stadium, and transfer packs were a huge part of my childhood.

Kasseopea

Kk, it worked, sweet^^

Thx a lot

My starter pkmn are now Suicune, Glaceon, Vaporeon and Ottaro (which will propably be replaced^^)

chronoquarium

You can hack by using Pokesav or Pokegen. I suggest Pokegen. Just type that in Google and you'll find it. You can also turn what you did into an Action Replay code. If it's too long for one cheat (there is a limit to characters in No$GBA), put it in multiple. It won't make a difference. :happy:

Kasseopea

You can hack by using Pokesav or Pokegen. I suggest Pokegen. Just type that in Google and you'll find it. You can also turn what you did into an Action Replay code. If it's too long for one cheat (there is a limit to characters in No$GBA), put it in multiple. It won't make a difference. :happy:

I actually managed it already the way Mario discribed. Thats why i said "my starter pkmn are now [...]"^^

Thx anyways :3