Help plz!!!

hellfire2982

Can u help me? i m trying to put a picture in my signature, but it wont work!!! it says "no dynamic sites allowed in IMG tags" and some other stuff like that!!! also, is my avatar too small? cause thats the only good one i could find

hellfire2982

whoop, nevermind, i found one that works :D
now if only i could find a slightly bigger avatar...

hitmonlee

i am the god of hellfire, and i bring you....

J

Jet Set Willy

Fire, doo doo doo. I bid you to burn.

Hellfignewtons, please use a smaller signature image.

onewecallgod

yes, i agree. your sig is way too big. either keep the text or keep the pic, you cant have both

J

Jet Set Willy

There was when GHD was admin, and for good reason. It annoys people and it looks shit. That's reason enough, Mr. Sour Grapes.

Splize

No im just saying. I find it stupid how I was banned last time even though I was within the rules.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
As the rules state the signature images have to have a normal dimensions(width, height) so that the forum layout is not damaged and the size(kb) needs to be small enough to ensure good performance for narrowband users.

Right now not many people use signature images and that is why we dont have any specific restrictions(maximum dimensions etc) but if everyone starts using them then we will have to set some in order to prevent having the forum crawl for some users. That however seems to be quite distant for now.