Game Problem: Pokemon Pearl appears to stop

brightfang

Hello im relatively new to using DS emulators and am currently using no$gba. I just downloaded Pokemon pearl a short while ago and it loads up just fine however, after the message about the research team and the red gyrados pops up and goes away i cant see my character and cant do anything to play the game. it hasnt frozen as i can bring up the save/quit screen and the z button pops up the quick item use message. The top screen displays the usual starter area north of the town with 2 npc characters some grass and there is also a cave. the lower screen however displays nothing except a pokeball logo. ive tried everything i can think of from restarting the application to completely removing and redownloading/unpacking both the emulator and the game. Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Lukong

Io Stop Freezing, Blackouts, Whiteouts, Saving Cartridge Problems, etc use this DeSmuMe 0.9.7
Config > Emulation Setting > Check "Use 8MB debugger mode when starting execution" and Click "Ok"

But keep both No$GBA 2.6a [With No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2] and DeSmuMe 0.9.7

There might be a patch for it, please reply to thread if issue was solved with this method.