Game Problem: Super Mario 64 (project64)

rk4810

Having trouble with Super Mario 64 on my Project 64 emulator. I have just beat Bowser for the third time to technically beat the game, so the credits roll and I get to the picture of the cake at the end saying Thank You, The end. Problem is, I can't get past this picture. I would like to proceed past it back to the main menu and continue finding the rest of the stars. It stops at that picture, and no matter what button I press it won't go past. If I just reset the emulator, it doesn't save the Bowser star so I would have to beat him again. Thoughts?

Lukong

Use cheat codes. Maybe one that could give "Browser's Star" and probably leaving you to find the rest of the stars. I know certain people get roddy about cheating, but technically you've already beat Browser 3 times so I think you should cheat.

rk4810

Use cheat codes. Maybe one that could give "Browser's Star" and probably leaving you to find the rest of the stars. I know certain people get roddy about cheating, but technically you've already beat Browser 3 times so I think you should cheat.

Pretty sure theres no cheat that you can get one specific star, but if you know of one, I'd love to hear it!

rk4810

scratch that. it does save the star after a reset. i was missing a secret star. just got yoshi, game completed :D