Amiga emulation

MikeB

Why doesn't the Emulator Zone cover Amiga emulation?

There are well over 5000 games written for Amiga computers and Amiga CD32 games console! There hundreds of great classics for the Amiga platform and dozens these have been made available for free. Just check out my WinUAE guide, screenshots and videos included.:)

Classic AmigaOS Emulation - A Guide for WinUAE

MikeB

Oh, I couldn't find this section.

BTW, E-UAE is a version under development for alternative platforms such as MacOS X, BeOS, AmigaOS4, etc.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
A few days ago I decided to finish the msx section. I guess it's Amiga's turn now.

I'll gather some info and have it done when I get some free time, ok?

Jale

It's good ;) but fix that paragraph before MikeB sees it. It's over the Amiga picture. Don't have to do much.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by JAPPsmash@Dec 8 2004, 11:23 PM
It's good ;) but fix that paragraph before MikeB sees it. It's over the Amiga picture. Don't have to do much.
You can blame the poor implemetation of the many BB codes on the site templates.

Everything works fine on Firefox but IE is full of problems. I'll see what i can do.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I'll finish it tomorrow if I have some free time. You see I started taking the mandatory driver's lessons so I can get a license.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Though nothing can ever be considered finished you could say that at this point the amiga section is good enough.

Please keep in mind that Emulator Zone was never meant to act as a system information database. There are other sites created for that task.

Feel free to send me a PM any time you have a suggestion.