Return Of The King

J

Jet Set Willy

Possible spoilers ahead. I dunno. Maybe.

Spoiler, highlight to read:
<table border="0" bgcolor="#CCCCCC"><tr><td><font color="#CCCCCC">Apparently Saruman isn't even going to be in this film. That's right, Peter Jackson lost half of the script in his rolls of flab, particularly the ending WITH ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS OF THE ENTIRE FUCKING TRILOGY WHICH GIVES FINAL RESOLUTION ON THE WHOLE MORAL MESSAGE OF THE SERIES. ARGH! Fuckers! Fucking axed the bit I always knew they'd axe!</font></td></tr></table>

J

Jet Set Willy

No.

Apparently they're putting Saruman's filmed bits on the special edition DVD (filthy cash-mongering twats). Yet still, it's confirmed that they are axeing the last chapter, The Scouring of the Shire. I know exactly why - because it doesn't have a crowd pulling battle scene in it, which is all the last two films were.

Disgusting fat lard butt from hell.

hitmonlee

i love peter jackson

i don't think a 7 disc set is necessary for one movie (although the book ends are nice....)

i guess its a good thing i have'nt read the books, as nothing will be ruined for me.

i'm still recovering from the adaption of roald dahl's "the witches"

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Neat! Spoiler tags, although I'm not sure if that qualifies as a spoiler, but I am pissed off that Saruman won't be in this next installment.