Dolphin emulator does not want to run D:?

Flood2d

is a lot of time I was hoping for a powerful computer to emulate some exclusive to Gamecube. On my old PC running dolphin but not bring himself to stand. Now that I bought a computer with i5 - 2410 6GB of RAM and NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M + 2gb and I'm the goddamn emulator I get the nerves .. I install the latest version of the program (64-bit time) and I since before the error There are no files .. Drain them and gives me another error (0xc000007b) tries to do everything on the web that say they do: Update DirectX, Visual C + + and upgrade should not be .. I install all updated drivers and does not go .. Then download the version 2.0 and part .. But when I go to start the game tells me I can not initialize plugins for the pads and tells me Could not init the core. Check your configuration .. I tried everything .. Not a holy version of this damn program works .. exhaust and other emulators do not go as well .. I'm going crazy .. I'm serious .. If someone has a similar case happened to help me .. Do not say to buy the Wii or the Gamecube because I do not have money to spend .. It just gives me a little nervous to this situation
Sorry for bad English

rakanishu

Missing/Mixed dlls

If you already installed all the required runtimes:

- Download the last version of Dependency Walker.
- Decompress it and execute it.
- Select: File --> Open --> Browse --> Select Dolphin.exe.
- Now it will be a list with all Dolphin dependencies, all the dlls that are on red are suspicious of the problem you are having, the only exceptions are IEFRAME.DLL and SHLWAPI.DLL, ignore those files but if they are missing download them.
- Check you have all of them in the proper versions "x64".
- Preferably install/reinstall the runtime that contain the missing files, instead of downloading the files alone, if reinstalling doesn't get the job done, place the file manually, remember to backup the original (simply change it's extension to .bak).
- Reboot
- Try Dolphin again.

P.D. Dependency Walker is going to tell you were the dlls need to be placed.