Emulator Problem: Dolphin Error: Can't play Medal of Honor or Star Wars

lilchrisdog4

I have a desktop running windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit), 6
GBs of RAM, and a quad-core AMD Athalon II X4 610e processor (2.40 GHz). While most of my Gamecube .iso's run fine in Dolphin, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III and Medal of Honor: European Assault don't. When I try to play them, I get, "Error: Trying to access ANSI fonts but they are not loaded. Games may not show fonts correctly, or crash." Once I Click OK on that. the game barely begins to load before I get, "BackPatch : Currently only supporting reads. Attempted to write to 0200000c." I click OK on that, and I get, "Backpatch write - not through EAX" I click OK, and I get, the same message as the second one, except for the ending is 02000010, not 0200000c. I then get the same message as the third, and so on and so forth. The ending to the messages is the only thing that changes (02000014), until finally I get, "BackPatch - no support for operand size 2 Error encountered accesing emulated address 020001a2. Culprit instruction: movzx eax, word ptr ds:[rbx+rcx] at 0x12eb9284." I then get the same message twice more with varying numbers/code, before it loops me into the first cycle. Lastly, it gives me this, "Unknown pointer 0xc4fd3e80 Continue?" I press no or yes, dolphin stops responding and I have to restart it. I'm very confused and need help.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Well some people have this impression that emulators will run all game. This is so far from the case its not even worth going in to. Dolphin like most in development emulators has a compatibility list.

Rogue Squadron III - Not listed but found on another source [StarWars Rogue Squadron III "Doesn't work"]
Medal of Honor "Ingame" - meaning it goes in game and no more.