Game Problem: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

BLoody

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I'm facing a problem with this game and i want your help.

I downloaded this game about 5 days ago and started to play it at once on NO$GBA. After a short while, it crashed. I thought maybe the rom was broken or something, so i decided to download it from another rom site. But the result was same. Third rome site, same result. And i downloaded it from a fourth site just today, but it crashed again.

Now i'm thinking this: It is a North American release and i live in Europe. Maybe the problem is this? Pls help me with this, friends.

Thanks in advance.

Lukong

If your using a Old version of NO$GBA [Doesn't have Auto NDS Battery Option] or Playing Pokemon White or Black on NO$GBA 2.6a you should use DeSmuMe instead.

My Advice to all. Keep both NO$GBA 2.6a & DeSmuMe 0.9.7 and test which emulator to play the rom on [I keep a DSi Roms folder in DeSmuMe's Nintendo DSi folder and a DS Roms folder in NO$GBA's Nintendo DS folder. This way I go to the Program and pick my games from there so the ones that work best with that emulator is close.]

When Using DeSmuMe, use this fix, it stops Pokemon [All Pokemon Games in General] from blacking out or freezing after battles; Go to Config > Emulation Settings > Checkmark "8MB Debugger mode when starting execution" > Okay

That may sound different in DeSmuMe 0.9.5

DeSmuMe 0.9.7 Download Link
Sorry if I'm repeating Mupen64 Man