Emulator Problem: Help NO$GBA AND every other emulator do not work

snicket224

Hello i have tried every emulator for ds and none have work i really want to play the games BUT THEY DO NOT WORK I REQUEST HELP IMMEDIATLY:mad::mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all who help will be of great importance to me:bow::bow::bow:thank you

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
You will get more help the more you provide us. Sort of looks like a complaint rather then a question for help?

First give us as much info about you computer as you can.
Second what games? Do you even know if the game(s) are working on the emulator?
Third what do you mean not work, common man? No video, errors, crashing, what?

snicket224

my computer is newish its a hp mini plenty of storage space and its only some games its not so much the games themselves i can get them to play but they r so slow iv looked through other forums ive done what they say yet no results:dry::dry:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
First give us as much info about you computer as you can.HP mini what? For exmaple
HP Mini 110-1169TU Netbook specification product : Intel? Atom™ N280-1.66GHz (512 KB L2 Cache, 667MHz, Intel 945GSE Express Chipset) 10.2″; WVGA, 1 GB DDR2, 160 GB HDD LAN, WiFi, VGA Intel GMA950 64MB shared,
If its anything like that, there is you issue. That computer is not made for emulation.

Third what do you mean not work, common man? No video, errors, crashing, what?You didnt comment on this at all?

Last edited:

Lukong

If your using a Old version of NO$GBA [Doesn't have Auto NDS Battery Option] or Playing Pokemon White or Black on NO$GBA 2.6a you should use DeSmuMe instead.

My Advice to all. Keep both NO$GBA 2.6a & DeSmuMe 0.9.7 and test which emulator to play the rom on [I keep a DSi Roms folder in DeSmuMe's Nintendo DSi folder and a DS Roms folder in NO$GBA's Nintendo DS folder. This way I go to the Program and pick my games from there so the ones that work best with that emulator is close.]

When Using DeSmuMe, use this fix, it stops Pokemon [All Pokemon Games in General] from blacking out or freezing after battles; Go to Config > Emulation Settings > Checkmark "8MB Debugger mode when starting execution" > Okay

That may sound different in DeSmuMe 0.9.5

DeSmuMe 0.9.7 Download Link

Please be a little more kind and considerate when asking a question someone else had said please. Please say Please when asking for help.
Also not everyone would be able to tell what your problem is Please put in more detail, but it doesn't matter if the problem is solved now.

Last edited: