LOOKIN FOR SOMEONE TO BATTLE OR TRADE WITH ME IN POKEMON! VBA LINK 1.80 WIRELESS LINK

fireato

i got vbalink180 with wireless and i got game pokemon emerald. i can battle anyone with any type of poke game like fire red, leaf grean, etc. but only can trade with people with emerald, ruby, or sapphire. plz someone battle or trade with me. if ur new in pokemon trade with me if ur ruby, sapphire, or emerald and i give u a lvl 15 to help you :p soooo ya post here if u want to. oh and i dont know how to use vbalink180 so u would have to help me a bit. :happy:

Lukong

I don't think VisualBoy Advance has the ability to connect like NO$GBA does and NO$GBA could only allow you to connect to yourself [NO$GBA: Right-Click > Link].

In VisualBoy Advance 1.8.0 beta3 they took out the feature of linking because they figure out like everyone else that the linking feature doesn't work.

The only emulator, NO$GBA [DS emulator], is able to connect GBA to GBA. NO$GBA 2.6a [The newest], has a problem with GBA roms and doesn't play them as good as VisualBoy Advance when it comes to going through fog in Pokemon.

So just Use GBAtoNO$GBA Battery Converter, to convert NO$GBA's save to GBA's save, change the extension from NO$GBA's to VBA's so you could to get pass Fog scenes [Graveyard Building & Caves].

When you would like to connect, drop GBA's save file in NO$GBA's battery folder with the NO$GBA's save type used and connect [F11 > Emulation >Multiboot Port > LPT3/3BCH & Right-Click > Click Link to connect]

Also what's great about Cheat Engine and Turbo Keys it makes Pokemon Contests & Pokeblock Blender very easy. As for Record Center...there is no music in my life, silence is golden...I usually have my volume turn off...