Transfer save from KiGB mac to KiGB pc

radio nette

Hi!

Me and a friend have been playing Pokemon Crystal recently, where I use a pc and he's using a ma with the KiGB emulator, and we've been trying to figure out how to emulate a link for some time! It seems to me that the only way to do this is for him to send me his save, and then simulate the link on my computer using TGB Dual.

However we havent figure out how to do this, were we can't locate the save file on his mac. They should be in the "save" folder, but they just arent there!? Is it possible they are hidden or something? I'm kind of a mac noob. He can create a .frz save using the KiGB though, but then again, the windows version of KiGB dosn't seem to support these files.

Is there any way for us to realise our dream of having an epic pokemon battle? :p Any help would be greatly appreciated, thx!

GBChelper.

Go to User which is probably the mac user's name, the thing with the house icon>Library>Application support>Bannister or/then KiGB folder>Battery RAM and look for your game name for the battery save file.