Ngage Cracked?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
How to copy N-Gage games:

*STEP 1 - Insert any original N-gage game into the hand-held system and connect it to the pc via USB.

*STEP 2 - Load up Winhex version 10 or higher as previous versions won't recognise the n-gage as a memory device (freeware version avalible but needs registering )

*STEP 3 - Go to Tools >> Disc Tools >> Clone Disc, and select your n-gage as the source file and create a new file for your destination. Tick 'copy entire source disc file' and click ok.

*STEP 4 - Once done remove your n-gage and swap the original game for a blank MMC and reconnect it to the pc.

*STEP 5 - Once again go to Clone Disc (look above on how to get there) but this time select the file you created as the source and the blank MMC in your n-gage as the destination and click ok. if you get an error saying 'invalid input' put a 0 in the "start sector box"

*STEP 6 - When finished you will have an exact copy of your original game. your pc wont recognise the files untill you disconnect and reconnect the n-gage to the pc again. Now you can copy the files to your pc's hard drive as a backup of your already owned original n-gage game.

Yep, the info are here!
I already have several rom links posted Greek sites!!!! I should have them all within two hours.

M.H.A.Q.S.

Yeah that's going to be fun.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Beef, are you a rich jerk?

J

Jet Set Willy

I think he's just one of those people who likes to have all the latest bullshit.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I went to update my internet today and I saw the prices fot N-Gage games... €47 each!!! I didnt know they had them so cheap.

Motoko

Cheap? Are you kidding me and every human being on this planet?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Motoko@Nov 20 2003, 02:34 AM
Cheap? Are you kidding me and every human being on this planet?
Anything less than €60 for non PC games is good.

I remember when I used to buy SNES games for around €75. The shops had huge prices on them.

Satoshi

n-gage is funny as, you guys know how they hold the n-gage when they use it as a phone??