Game Problem: Having a problem with Pokemon Crystal

YaoiQueen333

First off, I just wanted to say tat I'm new to this site, so sorry if this might not be the right place to post this question/problem (I'm also pretty new to emulators as well. >__>)

Okay, so the problem I'm having is with Pokemon Crystal is that whenever I save (like you would on a GameBoy) the game seems to keep on going. By that I mean, if I save the game during the morning and then go to play it later at night, it'll be the middle of the day! I also save with the "file" "save" part and it still keeps doing it.

Can anyone please help me on how to save it and it actually saves? :verysad:

(I've also tried to see if I could "pause" the game when I exit and it still continues going from day to night, etc.)

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
If you are playing with Visualboy Advance it should be automatic. :) What emu are you playing with?

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
That might be the case, to be honest I am not that experienced with Gameboy emu's, I just know that when I played Pokemon Crystal, it matched the time on my computer. Im sure if you messed around a bit you could find a work about, there are many gameshark codes that can change the time of day and such. :)