i dled flt-halo.exe

Slipknot393

i downloaded flt-halo.exe and i dont know how to get it to work when i try to open it it says "program too big to fit in memory" can someone help me fix this??

sidneycat

Re: flt-halo.exe

i remember i got that file once...kinda. i got flt-halo.bin, and maybe (only maybe) somebody renamed it to make it work. if thats the case then you should just rename it and make a cue sheet etc.

if you dont know what im talking about, ask someone else: im too drunk currently. soon ill be abusive, then violent, then asleep.

fakeemail_1

U have to change the extension

Dude the .exe is actually an .iso u have to rename it to an iso by going to any folder then clicking "tools"--> "folder Options"-->click the "View" tab then unselect the checkmark that says"Hide Extensions for know nfile types" after this just rightclick the file remove the .exe extension and replace it with .iso

Good Luck

Fable

Urban Ninja
You probably dled a fake you probably have a trojan horse on your comp now.

the original has co-op... I don't know how you would pull off that one, but its still co-op.

akachris

help!!!

Hello,

i have downloaded the halo game from the internet but i wanted to play it online and every time i click on multiplayer the game automaticly searches for updates and when i have installed one of those updates the game asks for the cd but i don't have one :( please help me!!!

the_ghost

emu wizard
akachris said:
i have downloaded the halo game from the internet but i wanted to play it online and every time i click on multiplayer the game automaticly searches for updates and when i have installed one of those updates the game asks for the cd but i don't have one :( please help me!!!

Are you able to play the single-player game without it asking for the cd

it could be that the update replaced your .EXE with one that has a cd check
if thats the case Re-download the game and look for an option that that turns automatic updates off (but sometimes you need the updates to play online) if that dosnt help then just buy the original game.
I REALLY WOULDNT KNOW BECUASE I HAVE HALO FOR XBOX NOT PC SO
MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE COULD HELP YOU

BTW:you shouldve posted that question in the general gaming section not Xbox emulation and games. you might've got a faster response.

Last edited:

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL

the_g_host said:
Are you able to play the single-player game without it asking for the cd

it could be that the update replaced your .EXE with one that has a cd check
if thats the case Re-download the game and look for an option that that turns automatic updates off (but sometimes you need the updates to play online) if that dosnt help then just buy the original game.
I REALLY WOULDNT KNOW BECUASE I HAVE HALO FOR XBOX NOT PC SO
MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE COULD HELP YOU

BTW:you shouldve posted that question in the general gaming section not Xbox emulation and games. you might've got a faster response.

its negotiable... he's still new here :happy:

akachris, welcome! :happy:

Genome

north west south west
Why would you emulate the original halo? There's already a PC version. It's cheap too

lol its not fun/cool to "buy" things. get with the times man :p

as for the file i wouldnt bother trying to use it anymore unless you run several virus scans over it. then if it still doesnt work you can always download another copy.

Corey4666

1-burn cue sheet with nero
2-put cracked halo.exe in /microsoft games/halo
3-when u go on halo and plan to go online it will update halo if u have the burned cd still in the drive
4-then after update the exe wont work anymore and u cant play at all jus put the cracked halo.exe in the halo folder and then u should be able to go online