Game Problem: Ocarina of Time HELP!

meowth

Hey there!
i'm having trouble opening Dampe's grave... it seems as though every time i go to pull the grave back he just runs away, or i can only push it forward after continually running into the gravestone

any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated... its really starting to get under my nerves :dry:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Im having trouble understanding the issue, because usually you got to pull it from behind the gravestone. Is Dampe making it impossible for you to pull the gravestone back?

meowth

sorry i'm not good at explaining

i understand how to pull the gravestone back - as in press 'a' and move backwards as if pulling - and Link will do this with blocks in dungeons, but when it comes to the gravestone, its as if he can't pull it back. i press 'grab' and pull slightly backwards but he just runs back towards the camera instead of pulling the gravestone.
i don't really understand why he wont pull the stone and was wondering if anyone understood

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
wow, that sounds pretty odd, If your rom has a version, what is it? And now I know what you are talking about, :) Also, tell me what emu you are using.

meowth

glad that you understand now :)

umm, i'm using project 64 1.6, and i'm not really sure of the rom.. i got it from coolrom if that helps at all... could it be my laptop not working properly?

thanks so much for helping!

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Also, one more question, do you load from save states? Sometimes loading from a saved state can cause problems like misemulation of objects such as the gravestone. Also, you might want to check your "Controller" sensitivity, you might want to set it to 100% instead of a lesser percentage. Also, does this only happen Dampe's grave, or is it all the others? If this is the case, you might wanna try downloading a different Rom version. :)

meowth

Also, one more question, do you load from save states? Sometimes loading from a saved state can cause problems like misemulation of objects such as the gravestone. Also, you might want to check your "Controller" sensitivity, you might want to set it to 100% instead of a lesser percentage. Also, does this only happen Dampe's grave, or is it all the others? If this is the case, you might wanna try downloading a different Rom version. :)

no i dont load from save states
- i not too sure how to change controller sensitivity, how do i do this?
- yeah its all the graves. i downloaded the one you led me but it just happens still...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
To change the sensitivity you go to Options-> Configure controller plugin -> then look at range, at default its 100%, but you might want to fiddle with that, other then that, I am at a loss to whats happening. :( sorry man.

meowth

nope didnt work
geeeezz. thanks for trying. i think i might delete eveything and download everything again..