emulator/roms for handheld consoles {not working.}

shah786

HI, Im new to this asking if anyone can reply to my message that i have asked about getting sega roms to work on my hanndheld {model gp2628} they load but i get no picture or sound & by the way i used the fusion emulator which works with roms on my laptop.pls reply SHAH786. THANX

shah786

COME ON PEOPLE I NEED HELP, ROMS DN'T WRK ON MY ATGAMES HANDHELD.

does the fusion emulator have to be in the same file as the roms for it to wrk on the sd card for the atgames sega handheld console. And can the atgame handheld play roms for sega.ANY1 REPLY TO ME ASAP

shah786

Re: COME ON PEOPLE I NEED HELP, ROMS DN'T WRK ON MY ATGAMES HANDHELD.

yeh thats the model. {don't the roms need unzipping}.{sometimes the device says put the BIN FILES IN THE GAMES FOLDER ON THE SD CARD. {EXPLAIN ASAP}, thanx .{lefteris D}

Last edited:

shah786

There should be no need for an emulator if you have that device. Just put the rom in the SD card and follow the instructions that came with the device.

It's this thing, right? http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-GP2628-Arcade-Ultimate/dp/B0037AF3HA

yeh thats the model. {do they need unzipping}.can i put other sega games on the card e.g game gear etc. {ARE U SURE ABOUT THIS}. & do the roms have to be u.k roms. for them to wrk.{ cause i'm using genesis roms .} CAN U PLS EXPLAIN ABIT MORE IN DETAIL CAUSE I'M NEW TO ROM/EMULATOR DOWNLOADING,PLAYING & I AIN'T GOOD WITH USING COMPUTERS. I'LL TRY, PLS REPLY,THANX.

shah786

EXPLAIN ABIT MORE PLS TETRIS D UR ANY1 CUS IM NEW TO ROMS?EMULATORS.THANX {SHAH786 }

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member

Already replied to your PM :)