PSP VS NINTENDO DS!

ramzak

i hear there is nintendo ds has cheap graphics but it has a chat room..which one is better?

Techman

I am not going to buy either one of them but if I had to choose, I'd say PSP. I hate the whole touch screen thing.

Linky

Originally posted by Techman@Dec 1 2004, 07:30 AM
I am not going to buy either one of them but if I had to choose, I'd say PSP. I hate the whole touch screen thing.
I got a DS, best console out there after Game Cube if you ask me, then comes PS2!

Zach

Great, first peopel confuse consoles with PC's and have to run out and buy keyboards and internet and shit, and now people are confusing portables with consoles

<_<

Koden

I think nintendo may be better, but given that the PSP isn't out yet, I can't make an accurate assessment. I think nintendo's going to have a few advantages market wise because the DS was released first, and because nintendo has spent more time in the portable market.

Plus, if Sony doesn't price the PSP correctly, it will have some major problems with people rationalizing the purchase.

Well, thats my two cents.

J

Jet Set Willy

"cheap graphics" doesn't really mean anything.

These days it's whichever platform has the best film licensed games which makes it the winner.

For shame.

ceros

Banned
pppppp ssssssssss ppppppp
p p s p p
p p s sssssss p p
pppppp s ppppppp
p s p
p ssssssss p

all the way!
and jus 2 tell yall the ps3 is gena knock all else out of the water including xbox 2 and game sphere or wut ever they got planned and also its gona b awsome it will have a dvdrw and u can copy tv shows into the hard drive it will have or onto a dvd

hahahahahaha

J

Jet Set Willy

Shit, you really know your stuff. Do you work for Sony???

ceros

Banned
lol no i dont work for sony but i do no alot of there stuff their teaming up with toshiba on the ps3 it will rock this world off!

and they did sya it might b out by the middle of 06 at the latest

TiredBoy

Wouldn't this make more sense in General Gaming?

DS has more games I'm interested in, particularly FF3 - that is, the real one. Nice to finally see a stateside release. Plus it's backwards compatible with GBA games, so my Fire Emblem and other RPGs will work. But MG Acid looks interesting, as does Advent Children.

BladeManSP

ds is cool, it can send messages and and stuff, but its graphics are just like and GBA graphics with suck games
if you are into gaming not cool abilities like sending messages, like me, than you would choose PSP, so you can play PS2 games anywhere you want.

DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL

psp rules. you cant watch UMD format movies in ds but in PSP. you cant hear UMD format audio in ds but in PSP. also PSP is like an all in one media player plus the games. all in one entertainment system! :) i had also read that PSP is going to have an inernet connetivity. you can buy and download from your PSP. PSP also has the interaction between 2 PSPs throught that technology that uses that is more powerful than the bluetooth... :) ill go with PSP it has excellent features. its worth the price.

cartman219

i have a ds and iam satisfied with it psp is going to be like 200-300 and that is ridicoulous and it is supposed to have issues with battery life like only 3 hrs i think somtin like that

TiredBoy

Just because it has all those features doesn't mean you'll use them. Do you honestly want to use up battery life surfing the web on a dinky little screen?