NullDC problems.

Mhagnum

My Dreamcast finally packed in early last year, and I've recently had cravings to play Marvel Vs Capcom 2 again.
As such, I've downloaded NullDC and the Dreamcast BIOS as well as a self booting Cdi of Marvel Vs Capcom 2.
I could not get it working, and spent over 3 hours attempting to do as such,
Most tutorials I find are outdated and all of them have at least one dead link.
Can someone tell me how to run the game on my PC, and if I need any other BIOS'?
If so, could you guide me to where I might get them?
I have downloaded the Naomi NullDC.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
I'm pretty sure Naomi NullDC deals with the Naomi based arcade games, not Dreamcast titles, in which case afaik the games run from CHD's not ISO's.
Its also worth checking or googling for an official compatibility listing as NullDC is far from complete so lots of things don't work properly with it anyway.
Why not just grab a cheap DC from ebay, until the emulation is up to scratch?. You can pick them up for next to nothing nowadays.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Can someone tell me how to run the game on my PC, and if I need any other BIOS'? YES

If so, could you guide me to where I might get them? what the game? no we cant do that

I have downloaded the Naomi NullDC. you do know that Naomi NullDC is for arcade games and not cdi rom images for dream cast right? You need the normal nullDC.