Introduction

Adam_Gomez

How's everyone doing? My name is Adam Gomez, I come from Michigan. I've been getting back in roots with some classic video games. I love the cartridges but lately I've been wanting to focus more on disc based games such as the Sega CD, Saturn, PSOne, and Dreamcast. I've always had a fondness for retro disc games and the rpg's in my opinion are better on those systems than the games that game out for the Playstation 2, but there are always exceptions.

I hope to hear from the rest of you, my goal today is to learn more about the PSX DESR system that came out only in japan, if I can find a way to have that system play american games, I'll be a very happy camper to add that to my collection.

Update: Oh and another thing, I'm a huge Romance of the Three Kingdoms X fan, I enjoy XI as well, some of the older ones I play I don't quite feel the groove as I do the two latest installments but I do play them on my PSP now and then when I'm out and waiting in the car.

montpics

Welcome and hope you can enjoy posting here in this forum. :rolleyes:

Note to self : Romance of the Three Kingdoms aka 三国志 series... some people I met really loved those series. ;)

A

aliraza167

hi every one i am new over here and i want to join you all for the purpose of great friendship thank you all