CAN ANYONE?!?!

snwborder777

ok....i know im a "newbie" and im not as smart as you guys....thats fine....but....i really really really really would like to know how to use a PS2 emulator. I've downloaded PCSX2 and i know you have to make an image file of the game but I dont exactly know how to do that. I tried but when I click on the Image file to play with PCSX2, it just goes to a black screen. Could anyone post full instructions on how to play PS2 games on my comp. Or at the very least could anyone tell me a program to use to create an ISO file??? please please let me know......post on here or my email is snwborder777@msn.com

thank you

Jale

First of all, welcome.

Now let's answer your questions:

:( 1. About the PlayStation 2 emulator, I'm afraid you won't be able to play any PS2 games yet, because the emulator doesn't support them now. Just be patient.

:eek: 2. To create an ISO (Disc Image), you will need a Burning Software like Nero or CloneCD.

snwborder777

Originally posted by JAPPsmash@Nov 26 2004, 09:32 PM
First of all, welcome.

Now let's answer your questions:

:( 1. About the PlayStation 2 emulator, I'm afraid you won't be able to play any PS2 games yet, because the emulator doesn't support them now. Just be patient.

does that mean that the emulators cant play PS2 games at all, like even if you make an image file....?? im sorry....i just didnt understand

Jale

:eek: Sorry, It won't work whatever you do.

I don't know if PS2emu runs comercial games, but give it a try. Note that you will need the bios files (SCPH10000.BIN and ROM1.BIN). You must look for them by yourself because we can't provide any info about where to get them.

DOWNLOAD PS2EMU

Penguin

wrong forum/catagory

montpics

It certainly runs on certain games but no fully yet. As, it would run the game in slow frame rate and you cannot do anything with it since it is unplayable. ;)