Gameboy emulator for psp?

Lindaxe

I wasn't sure where to put this, in the sony section or the nintendo section, but I figured since I was talking about nintendo games, I'd put it here.

So first of all, I want to get one thing straight. I am almost a complete technology noob. If you're going to tell me how to do something, please use very easy to understand instructions. Pretend you're talking to a ten year old.

Now, I downloaded the RIN 1.4 gameboy/gameboy color emulator for the psp from here:
http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psp/forthepsp.html
I extracted the file using winRAR, and saved the folder to the games folder in my psp. then I went to doperoms.com and downloaded a pokemon yellow rom, extracted those files, and put that in my RIN folder, which is in the games folder on my psp. I unplugged my psp from the computer and tried to play it, but it told me that the game was corrupted and I could not play it.
The question here is: Do I need to jailbreak my psp, or install any other sort of program for it to work? If so, I have no idea how to do that. Could someone tell me how to do that? Or, if I don't need to do anything special to get it to work, why isn't it working, and how do I fix it?