Playing Isos on ePSXe

Underdog1045

Whenever I choose to run isos from the file menu it goes to a black screen but, when i load the original game from the cd-rom drive it works fine. i.e I can play ff6 fine by running it from my cd-rom but, when I run an iso it doesn't work properly. Is there something you have to do in order to make the Iso work? Any help is appreciated!

montpics

Rightly so. As you probably need to reburn an image again. ;)
(Reasons : Bad iso)

Anubis_Chaos

Originally posted by Underdog1045@Nov 25 2004, 07:14 AM
Whenever I choose to run isos from the file menu it goes to a black screen but, when i load the original game from the cd-rom drive it works fine. i.e I can play ff6 fine by running it from my cd-rom but, when I run an iso it doesn't work properly. Is there something you have to do in order to make the Iso work? Any help is appreciated!
or you probly need all plugins and config settings i had it at first while but fix it when alll plugins installed and config look for epsxe all plugins on google then config maybe that fix it?also you need psx bios and memory card on cpu if not installed

Jale

I suggest you to create the ISO using the lowest speed possible (up to 4X). You shouldn't get errors if you create the ISO that way. ;)