MAME & MAME32 0.89 Released!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
MAME has reached version 0.89 followed by MAME32. As always the list of changes is quite big so for details please refer to the included file in the download.

Both versions are available for download here.

Jale

Awww! Unfortunately, I don't know how to use MAME :( . Help me with a small tutorial, plz... :unsure:

j-nice

MAME/Frontend!

I've read MAMEWORLD on the process of how to start a MAME profile, but I'm still confused on the frontend portion. It could be the way I'm interpreting it. Do you have to download a seperate frontend for MAME to work? Maybe what I'm describing is called the Binary Program! Am I wrong on that one? Or I'm I thinking in the right direction? Could someone clarify this for me? I've been trying to get MAME to work on my pc for the last 4 days! I guess I just want to know what have other people done in order to get the MAME to play the Arcade Roms. If any one can help me clear up this smoke screen I'd really apprieciate it. Thanks!

Jason.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
If you have problems using the command line version and have no wish to use a separate frontend then use MAME32 instead.

It is a version with an itergrated frontend.