Rugby!

Tidus_Flame

Banned
man i went into rugby

it cost me 90 dollars to burn a few cals, freeze my ass off, and break a few too many bones

also now im not allowed to transfer because i have to finish the rugby or its 90 wasted

its fun but i wanna go to a different school
WHAT SHOULD I DO????

J

Jet Set Willy

But don't combine that with the mother thing. Could be disastrous.

Badger

I love rugby.

Used to play it every weekend when I was younger

Dunno what it was about playing on a cold December afternoon, a couple of degree's above zero, and pissing it down with rain. It just seemed to make the game.

KidneyKai

Just because in those conditions you could hurt your opponents more. :ph34r: Well, that was my reason :lol:

Badger

Iwas one of the people that tended to get hurt by the big guys.

I was very fast, therefore I was a try scoring threat so I tended to get taken out the game, as you do at lower level rugby.

Rugby was still great though. Despite the injuries.

Badger

Again at football (soccer), being a fast runner made me a target for people. Had a fair few sore ones at football. Most notable being a fractured kneecap. Although I was a goalkeeper by position. Just played out on the wing sometimes when I fancied a game out.

Tidus_Flame

Banned
yes i love the sport because i am one of the big guys (sorry badger) also ive been trying to give back the money but i dunno. its just so hard. I espessially love the sound out a nice low tackle right below the knees. wow what a noise that makes. and the only reason we freeze our asses off is because our rugby coach is a jerkoff.
anyways i think i will try to save up thanx guys :D

donkeyknob

Originally posted by Badger@Nov 12 2003, 02:15 AM
Again at football (soccer), being a fast runner made me a target for people. Had a fair few sore ones at football. Most notable being a fractured kneecap. Although I was a goalkeeper by position. Just played out on the wing sometimes when I fancied a game out.
indeed, that is the way! though im a fairly largish goalie so if anyone comes near me i can usually scare them off or injure them so they never return

TGS

Beef I'd totally pwn you if me and you went 1 on 1.

Badger

I'm not exactly small either though. Always been in around the 14-15st (90-100kg) mark, then again I am only 5'9 tall. So not exactly tall either.

Still not many people can say they have won a national championship at 3 completely different sports all within a year :D.

Football - National Under 16's Schools champions
Long Jump - National Under 15's champion
Curling - National Schools Champions

Then I fucked my knee cap and my wrist up and couldn't play any of them competitive any more :(

My shitty little claim to fame.. lol..

Tidus_Flame

Banned
With rugby intimidation is key, but, a skrawny team won last night against a team with only intimidation and quite a few speedy players. I thought the small team was on a suicide binge. So how am I wrong?

Can someone tell me how this happend?

Tidus_Flame

Banned
I mean the stronger teams players looked extreamy fit. Average height around 5' 11" and average weight around 225-270 lbs.

The other team was around 5' 7" and at a toothpick weight (100-180 lbs. give or take) and focused on defense.

It was an impossible win.

Badger

In all team ball games like rugby, football, etc if your fast your usually quite good at it. Even if you don't have alot of ability.

I know at football I don't have much outfield ability, or skill, I just can run fast with the ball at my feet.

M.H.A.Q.S.

I've been playing football for a long time. It is one of the most tactical games around.

You have to have some stamina.

TGS

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.