Hi - emerging from a rocl I was born under

cosalmia

Hi peeps - mistyped my username...shoulda been Cosalamia but my key board is not quite right since spilling tea

So glad to find a forum on emulators and if I can helps others on my own learning curves I'll try.

I have only ever used a PC & recently PS3 for gaming - never played any nintendo or gameboy stuff. My fave. games are Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed. I now own a Galaxy tab and completely new to Android system... I have just downloaded a few emulator apps but I've yet to understand how to config. bios thing etc. (if anyone can direct me to any youtube info links on that I'd be most grateful).

When I get my head around using the Android emulator apps to play .roms & other types on the tablet it would be great....Someone reccomended <site removed> ... so much stuff to check out... Apart from above games that were released on multiple platforms which games would anyone looking recommend I download first?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, and btw, I had to removed that link from your post as it contained ROMS.