• Difficulty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Nowdays most games have really good graphics so I'd have to say that the game has to have a good gameplay, not hard to use, and be quite challenging/difficult.

montpics

If I vote the remaining options, I'll vote for gameplay.

But if you added Story/Game Plot in that poll, mostly I prefer plot than gameplay. B)

montpics

Originally posted by Neco@Nov 21 2004, 11:53 PM
Your plot means nothing if the game plays like shit
No, the game is even worthless if there is not plot/story in no matter how good the gameplay is. B)

Splize

Ok you cant base it on one thing because a game need everything to make it good

Like what good is a plot if the graphics are gonna be atari style

RockY

L H D T P M
Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Nov 21 2004, 07:19 AM
Nowdays most games have really good graphics so I'd have to say that the game has to have a good gameplay, not hard to use, and be quite challenging/difficult.
Try AVP games... great graphics, sound and nice gameplay.

Satoshi

what makes a game so good is the fact that i can get it illegally :D

j/k

theres not much of a plot/story in all those games in the sims series yet they are fun to play

montpics

Originally posted by Splize@Nov 22 2004, 04:33 PM
Ok you cant base it on one thing because a game need everything to make it good

Like what good is a plot if the graphics are gonna be atari style
I know that, but considering the huge development on gaming turned from fun into entertainment right now. Graphics and gameplay are getting better and better too, but no for story. Yes, you might say that I am comparing those latest games.

No other developer would try on old-skool graphics as you mentioned right now. If there is one, please say a title. If no, ........ well, that's ur opinion since you like gameplay a lot.

And yes, like those Atari games especially Pitfall. :)

hitmonlee

cute characters

originality

cool things like winning points for smashing your car up

edit: not taking half an hour to set the game up is always a winner
not a big fan of difficult games either, i want to be able to play it

Satoshi

Originally posted by montpics@Nov 23 2004, 09:47 PM
No other developer would try on old-skool graphics as you mentioned right now. If there is one, please say a title. If no, ........ well, that's ur opinion since you like gameplay a lot.
does it include them releasing games like the original NES games on the GBA and e-card reader?

Lakuensa

A game with ALOT of secrets, good game play, and like Hitmonlee said "cool things", usually with these elements I can play a game several times, which is good. BTW, if you care about graphics you're not old school, but that's not necessarly a bad thing :)

montpics

Originally posted by Satoshi@Nov 26 2004, 10:44 AM
does it include them releasing games like the original NES games on the GBA and e-card reader?
No, that's a conversion/re-released games. ;)

Darkdragon

Personally, I prefer the gameplay compared to anything else. I dislike games which are way too easy to play.