Check my forum and my softwares(Created by me)

Did you check our forum,what do you think,please vote and leave comment?

• cool,but need more stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

• sucks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

croser

Me and my brother have created some soft wares,also we have created forum about retro games,yo can see old console roms with snaps and descriptions,It will be great if you come and be a member::happy:
Our forum link: ***LINK DELETED BY THE MODERATOR***
1-Mynes:
My Nes is a portable open source NES/FAMICOM emulator written in C#.
My Nes is completely portable, which means that you can port it into another platform or system like Xbox. Although it uses windows codes in some places for drawing and rendering sound but not the main Nes engine.

One complete year working on this emulator, at the first realese the gool was to run a nes game, now the gool is the accuracy.
Still there're few bugs there and there, but My Nes can run large count of games with 100% emulation.
Version 1.1.0.0 :
* Added mapper# 25, 26, 73, 75, 85
* Fixed mapper# 6, 17, 18.
* Fixed video size (x1, x2, Stretch).
* Zapper removed.
thousands of game are supported
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mynes/
2-Myxnes:
is a portable open source NES/FAMICOM emulator written in C# using XNA Framework for windows and Xbox 360 platforms.
My X Nes is a port of "My Nes" emulator,
VERSION 1.2 :
Added undocumented opcodes for cpu.
PPU VRAM Toggle fixed.
Added new sound channels (VRC6 Pulse 1 & 2, Sawtooth).
Fixed DMC sound channel.
Fixed save/load state for sound.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/myxnes/
3-Emulators Organizer:

Emulators Organizer is an advanced program designed in order to manage your roms.
Emulators Organizer is a launcher program, you can use it for different purposes, although the main purpose is to manage roms and emulators, but you can use it to manage your e-books, compressed files, games ......

You can manage your roms (delete, add .....) , attach an image and a text file to each rom so that the rom may includes a screenshot and info, determine command lines for each emulator so that when you run a game using it the program sends your command lines to the emulator with the rom path automaticaly, and no need to add any command line if you want to run the game basicly.

Create a list of consoles, each console (e.g. : Nes) may include several emulators and roms which can be listed in categories.

Also you can use playlists which includes roms from different consoles. You can arrange the roms in the order you want, drag and drop to sort 'em, copy and paste from / into playlist and more.

If your emulator doesn't support archive reading (like zip files), Emulators Organizer can extract the archive file and send the rom from inside it instead the archive file itself.

* Using Emulators Organizer will save your time for your big collection of roms and emulators.
* You can use Emulators Organizer for other purposes, like creating collections of media files, compressed files, pdf .........
* You can build your profile into iso image file.

version 2.4.0.0:
Added rating stars.
Added Build ISO feature.
Added Use Emulator option.
Added Drag and Drop files into roms list from the clipboard.
Added Auto minimize the window when run a game option.
Rom property window improved so that you can scroll between roms easily.

http://emulators-organizer.webnode.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Jale

Seemed like a good idea, until I find that your forum is distributing commercial ROMs and it's clearly against the rules to post links to illegal material. However, you can still post your works and updates here, but the forum has to go. Sorry.

Feel free to start a new thread if you want to promote Mynes, Myxnes and the Emulator Organizer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.