Sega Genesis ROM Problems!!

Chibi_Senshi

Okay, I'm having a little bit of a problem with my roms for Sega Genesis. I don't know if this has anything to do with my pure stupidity or something wrong with my computer or emulator (just for reference, I'm using Gens). Let's see if I can actually describe this... :blink:

Okay, so I'll go to load a rom. The game seems as if it's going to load, but it ends up being another game that I downloaded. I try it again, just to make sure I didn't hit the wrong file, and it does it again. Basically, some of my games seem to be crossing over or something. As a result, I download the same game again, and it works fine, but after a while, the same thing happens!

How do you fix this? Is it the rom, the computer, the emulator, or me? Someone help!! Thanks! ^_^;;

montpics

Before I say anything, could you possibly explain at least what emulator you are using currently? As, there are some good genesis emulators on the web, why don't you use other emulators first whether is the emulator problem or your PC problem. :)