Help finding a sea/ships old game !

Otoniel

Hello.
I have been trying to find an old game i played when i was little. It was a strategy game with ships and shore towns. In the game you could build a variety of ships to attack your opponents like flame throwing ships. You also made research to ad ramming tips to the ships front.. silver being low lvl.. and golden being high lvl.. Something like that xD ... You could also attack to other ships to try and get control of them.. everything was done in a strategy game point of view. . . . . . i think you could loot other ships wreck if i remember.... Cant remember if it had something to do with pirates ...

I think ... i played it around 1995 on a demo disc from some magazine...
Another thing i remembered was the little ppl geting cargo in and out of ships from wooden ramps from the dock to the ships xD .. dont know if this help at all hehe..

Any help finding this game its gonna be greatly appreciated !http://forums.emulator-zone.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Last edited:

Otoniel

its not sid meyers pirates =(

it was way older and i think it wasnt 3d ... I think it was on the times of Age of Empires 1 or 2 ..

I just remembered there was ppl on little islands that threw rocks at your ships xD

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
You're looking at the remake. The original game has been around for years. I think it originally came out in 87/88. With updates for the PC in the 90's.

Or perhaps something like Tropico or Tropico 2?.

Last edited:

Otoniel

remake of what ? ... but no i played tropic and thats not the one =( ... right know im searching a lot of lists of strategy games and cant find it T_T ... i know it wasnt 3d .. and i played it around the same time of age of empires ... from a demo disc .
dont know if it was PC Gamer or Gamepro. CRY ... rly want to find it badly hehe !

I remember the focus of the game was ship battles .. damn... if i could only remember better ><
I think the time of the game was Medieval ..

Last edited: