Problems with Sega Saturn emulator

randar_rhenn

Alright, well I have been trying to get a sega saturn emulator to work on my computer, but none will. I have a BIOS file so I'm not begging for anything like that, but it simply wont work!
I have Cassini, and I put the BIOS in named EURO.BIN, and i still get an error message saying BIOS(insert crazy characters here)...
So i tried the GiriGiri, and that doesnt do anything either.. can someone PLEASE give instructions on how to do this?! please!?

SladeXR

I have the same problem with Shining Force 3. I guess I have to understand this emulator better :ph34r:

Update: Got it running :D The problem was corrupt BIOS

RerouteToRemain

Originally posted by SladeXR@Dec 4 2004, 01:15 AM
I have the same problem with Shining Force 3. I guess I have to understand this emulator better :ph34r:

Update: Got it running :D The problem was corrupt BIOS
What did you do?

SladeXR

The US BIOS file was corrupt, so I took the europian and put it in Cassini's dir under the name EURO.BIN. After that the shit worked just fine.

RerouteToRemain

Originally posted by SladeXR@Dec 5 2004, 07:50 PM
The US BIOS file was corrupt, so I took the europian and put it in Cassini's dir under the name EURO.BIN. After that the shit worked just fine.
I fixed the bios thing, but whenever I load something with the emulator, I just get a black screen. Nothing else. Do you know what I'm doing wrong?