Why don't make a TRADING POST FORUM

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I mean why the EMULATOR ZONE don't add another forum with all the requests by members and there them can exchange them with others.I mean this is not ilegall cause no one will know name of sites containing games.The users will communicate with each other with SMS or EMAILS.

I THINK IT IS GOOD FOR ALL OF US

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
What you are requesting is against our policy and it has been like that for years. We dont plan on changing that.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Nothing stops you from adding members here to an IM program, emailing them, or sending them a PM to trade roms and files (provided that the member doesn't mind, I certianly don't). Making a whole forum for this can only invite trouble for this site and it's hosts, owners, admins, and mods. The policy Lefty speaks of is in place for good reason; while other emulation sites die everyday, EZ is still here.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
THE PARADISE DON'T DIE EVEN THEM HAS A LOT OF ROMS.

Anyway Jay if you don't mind i will tell you the site with all GBA ROMS.

montpics

Originally posted by Jay@Nov 12 2004, 08:14 AM
Nothing stops you from adding members here to an IM program, emailing them, or sending them a PM to trade roms and files (provided that the member doesn't mind, I certianly don't). Making a whole forum for this can only invite trouble for this site and it's hosts, owners, admins, and mods. The policy Lefty speaks of is in place for good reason; while other emulation sites die everyday, EZ is still here.
It is true that by adding that will cause some problems to this forum.

But how about some old games? Example, PSX and SS isos, in which most of them are hardly be found in the market these days. Only those who bought it still had it I believe. So, it would be a great idea that whoever wants to look for some older games from anyone who had it. :)

As for that proposal, Trading Post is okay to me. But it need some restrictions of what would be traded. The latest ones especially GBA roms, PS2, GC or XBOX isos are not totally allowed as that considered as WAREZ and it would affect those companies who sold that games in the market. B)

Other emulation dies every day? Not 'every' emulation forum died IMO, especially Romshare forum still have trading PSX/DC ISO thread in their policy in which it still goes on and that forum never died yet. I'd been there for a long period and doesn't make me feel so bad about it. ;)

Bottomline is, Trading post is okay, but need some restrictions by allowing what type of games to be traded in their posts. And let some of the classic/old games still on living. :)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
If you wish to swap copyrighted material(roms, isos etc) please do it elseware. We will not have a "trading" section here.

Case closed.

montpics

I know it wouldn't change your policy in Emulator-Zone forum in whatsoever, I just expressing my personal opinions of what leon_belmont suggesting earlier. :)