Any Scud Race/Sega Super GT fans out there?

Mr Thunderwing

Howdy all,

I'm a long time reader, but only very occasional thread poster. I'm a huge fan of the old Sega Model 3 game Scud Race and have always been dissapointed that it never made it onto a home system (I'm not counting the MAME version - playing it at 1 fps on my underpowered PC doesn't count). Anyway, after the success of a Facebook campaign over here in the UK to get Rage Against The Machine to the Xmas no 1 spot in the music charts, I decided to see if I could do something similar and get Sega to sit up and take notice of all the Scud Race fans who really want to get a chance to play a slice of classic arcaderacing at home on systems that are powerful enough to do the game justice. So I've created the Facebook page Bring out Scud Race/Super GT on current generation home systems! Hopefully if it's a success it might pave the way for some more classic Model 2/Model 3 games...

Click this link to visit the site

The problem is, how to reach a wider audience? This is where I'm hoping all you kind folks will come in and hopefully sign up and spread the word :D Also, if anyone else has any ideas on how to get a bit more publicity for the sight I'd be very appreciative.

P.S. it's a bit crude at the moment as I cobbled it together quite quickly with a few random images I Googled, I'll fine tune it a bit as and when I get the chance.