Where did you get your online name from?

belmont

Of course you all know the Belmont clan,a family cursed to battle Dracula when he rises from the dead in the famous Castlevania videogames. :D

Splize

The Life Story Of Me
By Splize

The first nick I had (On EZ) was Xtreme_Master because I was planing to piss off Chrono-Cross and The Namek (Thats the only reason I joined so I just wrote the first thing I though about myself) Then I had 3 Side account which were Dick (Got Banned) Dick2 (Got Banned) and Return of Dick (Also Got banned). Those three accounts got banned cuz I harrased EZ members(I got my personal reasons for doing it). So then the forum was restarted so my name became Xtreme. Then after another restart it became Splize, which I made up myself, which I dont use that much anymore.

:tmnt:

ShadowWarrior

Shadow Warrior is the direct translation of KageMusha which I got from a film I watched a couple of years ago directed by Akira Kurosawa (doesn't seem right). I use Kagemusha as my alias on www.cdos.org. I'm a retired administrator there... Ah netizen life... 8]

My avatar is Leo from www.vgcats.com...

Motoko

Originally posted by Splize@Nov 12 2004, 02:21 AM
The Life Story Of Me
By Splize

The first nick I had (On EZ) was Xtreme_Master because I was planing to piss off Chrono-Cross and The Namek (Thats the only reason I joined so I just wrote the first thing I though about myself) Then I had 3 Side account which were Dick (Got Banned) Dick2 (Got Banned) and Return of Dick (Also Got banned). Those three accounts got banned cuz I harrased EZ members(I got my personal reasons for doing it). So then the forum was restarted so my name became Xtreme. Then after another restart it became Splize, which I made up myself, which I dont use that much anymore.

:tmnt:
lol so you were the Dick people.

mines from Ghost in the shell.

Zach

Everyone is bein aaaao hones s o I guess I csn too

Neco is rom s PSX game and hes as ervret character.. but shssshh!!!!

SladeXR

Originally posted by Motoko@Nov 14 2004, 12:35 PM
lol so you were the Dick people.

mines from Ghost in the shell.
I'll be damned that shemale Motoko is here too!!! Did you clarify your sex btw?

Slade's from the good ol Take No Prisoners game (PC). XR are initials from the car I drive.

Motoko

yup i am, who are you though, Slade?

and yeh im male lol, back when the board was full of life and buzzing, i just mucked around. kinda seems hard to do now though.

Koden

mine i made up on the fly when i needed a RP character name.

I think i got the name from Suikoden by droping the Sui.

Oddly enough it menas oral tradition in japanese. or something to that extent.

Zach

Originally posted by Neco@Nov 14 2004, 02:44 PM
Everyone is bein aaaao hones s o I guess I csn too

Neco is rom s PSX game and hes as ervret character.. but shssshh!!!!

I honest to god do not reemember posting this.

Looks like I was in Vicodin when I wrote it though, hahahaha

Fable

Urban Ninja
Fable... as of Fable on x-box