Hi, My name is LoRd_SnOw.

LoRd_SnOw

Not really new to the scene, but i will introduce myself anyway.

I'm LoRd_SnOw, ex-owner of emunext.net/.com. My interests are video games, emulation, web development and programming.

I am 23yrs and live somewhere in the united states.

What brings me here? I enjoy emulation, but i also enjoy supporting other communities that also enjoy emulation aswell and ofcourse im here to learn new things.

Am i newbie? Far from it, I have been lingering around in the emulation community since 2003, but numbers don't mean anything.

Am i an active community user? Due to timing constraints, my ability to be active is limited, but i do my best to be always available for anyone seeking help and to be apart of the community.

My faith of this community? I did register, so i know that i won't be wasting my time here.

My long term goals in the emulation community? Make plenty of friends around the world, gain more knowledge make better progress.

My short term goals in the emulation community? Becoming even more professional and Helping others.

LoRd_SnOw,

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Welp, welcome to the EmuZone forums! Its good to have a new person every once in a while. =]

Action Jackson

Hi Lord Snow!
Welcome
Im also new here
My name is Christof and am 30 :)s) years old. I live in Belgium and gaming is my life or most of it.
I know this site for a long time and couple days ago i registered. (and i didnt regret it :D)
Cu all and have fun

Christof