Hello All... Need some help

V

V1c1OUS

First of all hi nice to meet you all, and second i need help fast cause i dont have internet at home so im in a hurry rightn now.... i downloaded the 3DO v1.9wip emulator and the game "Brain Dead 13" but it doesnt work i dont know if its the game or the emulator, i tried to used it like the project 64, but i guess it works differently... how do i get it to work am i suppose to set it up some way or something?:confused::bow:

PS... same problem with psp emu, but im more interested in the 3DO:glare:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
3d0 is sort of unique, asking that here and expecting a quick response are not practical. I would suggest asking on the emulator's board. But just a guess here, maybe try to mount the iso with daemon tools?

But really its hard to offer help if you dont include details. Telling us it does not work, will not help us much, no?

V

V1c1OUS

3d0 is sort of unique, asking that here and expecting a quick response are not practical. I would suggest asking on the emulator's board. But just a guess here, maybe try to mount the iso with daemon tools?

But really its hard to offer help if you dont include details. Telling us it does not work, will not help us much, no?

ok first of all im kinda a noob a this so i dont realy no what is a "daemon tool" and 2nd let me rearange my words all i did is download the game and the emulator, so the real question is, how do i play the game?:confused:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
ok first of all im kinda a noob a this so i dont realy no what is a "daemon tool"
Well normally I try not to make the assumption the one asking the question is not capable of figure out simple things. That being said 9 times out of ten, if you Google something you will get your answer. So try it, and go to the first hit you get. This is a must have program for any 'noob' or experienced emulation fan. It will allow you to mount a cd image to a virtual drive.

2nd let me rearange my words all i did is download the game and the emulator, so the real question is, how do i play the game?
I have not used the 3d0 emulator, but I would guess there is a load game menu or like. If you dont see load iso, then you must first mount it with deamon tools.

Again.. a little bit of info woudl help here, you never mentioned the name of the emulators?

psx) assuming you are using epsxe, you just run it, do a file -> "run iso" and point to your iso file. thats really not hard, so I'm going to guess there is more to your problem.

maybe this will help speed things up.
1) are you getting an error - what is it ?
2) do you have an iso, bin/cue, or other file? ( please tell me its not a rar )
3) what emulators are you using
4) mac or ibm clone ?

lets start there,

Last edited: