Help with ePSXe

hmaster10

i would like to know how can i make moves like [ "down" "down-right" "right" ] and other similar directional combination use in fighting games using the keyboard ?

montpics

IMO, I'll only configured the Up, Left, Down and Right buttons with my mostly used keyboard buttons. Eventually I'll try to do the moves such like in the fighting games and then get a hang of it. Used the same in other emulators as well. ;)
Down-right, Down-left, Up-left, and Up-right buttons never configured at all.

Simple word, try to get used to it by the time you configure the move buttons. Then you will see the result by trying to move your characters. Or, if you mean by doing some Capcom fighting game moves (such as rounding 2 times or other which is as hard as that), then you better in need of Gamepad. :)

acidsnake20

you cannot do it co'z the plugins are designed to be up, left, right,down only so you cannot make such a cobinations. understood!!! :)

montpics

Originally posted by acidsnake20@Nov 9 2004, 01:53 AM
you cannot do it co'z the plugins are designed to be up, left, right,down only so you cannot make such a cobinations. understood!!! :)
Even though you said like that, but I still can make a combination moves like that as I tried on Street Fighter EX 2 Plus months ago. :)