Sega Genesis Antique Price :)

Emu-Man

Mr. Emu
I was just wondering, I still own a Sega Genesis and I plan to sell it in a few years from now. It works perfectly and I have two games with it, The Hedgehog game and Subterranean Attack (TM) If I sold it now what would be the price for the console and everything included in it (games, AV connector, original controller (1)....Please tell me:bow:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member

Zach

You are selling way too soon.. And in order for something to be antique it generally has to be over 100 years, after 50 or so years you might get a decent price when it hits "Historic" status and will likely be more rare.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
I was just wondering, I still own a Sega Genesis and I plan to sell it in a few years from now. It works perfectly and I have two games with it, The Hedgehog game and Subterranean Attack (TM) If I sold it now what would be the price for the console and everything included in it (games, AV connector, original controller (1)....Please tell me:bow:

They will be valuable when they are rare. With several million sold and plenty still available on ebay as already advised they go for virtually nothing, like most commonly owned old systems.